DIY Valentines Pet Mini Album
This is actually a second recycled Pirouline project for the month of February. There are just so many possibilities for Valentines projects, which is why I made this mini album!
This past weekend I got 2 new baby guinea pigs, 2 girls that I named Milky Way and Mars and they are both sooo adorable that I had to scrapbook them. I thought it would be fun to make a “Valentines” themed album, featuring my furry friends!
2 Pirouline Tin Lids
1″ Binder Ring
3.5″ Circle Template
Glitter Washi Tape
Scrapbooking Paper and Embellishments
The Pirouline tin lids make the covers of the mini album, with one facing up and one facing down.
1. Start by punching a hole into the tops of both of your lids.
2. Next decorate your covers. This could be done SO many different ways. I covered the tops with glitter washi tape and then adhered twine around the sides of the lids.
3. Cut scrapbooking papers down to fit the inside of your lids. I use my die cut machine (Brother ScanNCut) to cut 3.5″ circles, but you could also print out and cut out a circle template to use.
4. Adhere your photos onto the backsides of the paper circles and punch holes in the tops. Feel free to add stickers and embellishments.
5. Bind everything together with a binder ring.
I printed our some photos in color and some in black and white. Here are my pages:
What is something you have made a mini album out of? Cookie Tins?
Need another fun Valentines Project? Check out these Love-Bots I made: