DIY Air Brushed Picture Frame
I’m super excited to say that I am guest posting on the Craftwell blog today!
I am sharing this picture frame I restyled using the eBrush, made by Craftwell. If you haven’t tried out the eBrush yet, it’s really really cool. It’s an air brush that uses markers as its ink. You can read my review of it here.
This project is actually VERY similar to a journal I made back in February. I loved how the journal turned out and I thought it would be neat to use the same technique on a picture frame, so here it is!
Here’s how I made my frame-
1. Paint your frame with a coat of gesso. I think this makes the colors more vibrant.
2. Take a lighter color marker and the eBrush and color the frame. I used a light minty green.
3. Place your masks on top of your frame. I didn’t cut out enough masks to cover the whole frame, so I’m working in sections.
4. Take a brighter/darker marker and load it into your eBrush. Spray over the masks.
If you need to (like I did) move your masks to the next section of the frame and repeat step 4.
5. Remove your masks and you’re done!! Wasn’t that easy?
If you get a chance, hop over to the Craftwell blog to find more eBrush projects and tons of crafty inspiration!